Featured Designers #103

Featured Designers #103

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sketch #69 -Design Team Reveal

Good Morning Girlfriends:
Welcome to Sketch Challenge #69
Our Design Team is back with some fabulous inspiration! Please don't forget that we have a short month and you will need to link your project no later than midnight, Feb 27, to be considered for our Featured Designer






























-----------------------------

Please check out the rules in order to link your project! You can find those here !
Link your project no later then  Feb 27 2013-- 

7 comments:

Lea L. said...

Thanks for featuring my card for sketch #68!! Loving this new sketch too!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what amazing samples the DT have designed! thanks so much for featuring my card, I am honored and I luv your sketches...keep em coming!

enjoy *~*

June Houck said...

Beautiful cards, Ladies!

lauren bergold said...

*LOVE* this gorgeous sketch and of course the DT cards are AMAZING!!! :)

Teresa said...

All the cards are just beautiful! Thank you for picking me for the featured card, I love doing cards with your sketches!

Mrs Frizz said...

I tried leaving my link here, but it wouldn't work for some reason ...

minh phuong said...

Your blog has such good information that always makes me think.
raspberry ketone diet